top 5 things i loved as a kid that i can't get anymore
- jell-o pudding pops. bill cosby, where were you on this one?
- keebler's tato skins. such wonderful, fatty saltiness. made with potatoes and skins that are real.
- planter's cheez balls. no other cheez snack even comes close. this has a grandparent memory associated with it, but i'll keep it to myself.
- hi-c ecto cooler. far superior to other juice box beverages. my friend amy drank one everyday, for years.
- dinosaur eggs. like jawbreakers, only way better.
anyone else have now defunct favorites?